“The sunsets are out of this world!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North East
Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 3 North East B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 February 2017

The owners of the Vineyard Bed & Breakfast are quite nice. They welcomed us with open arms and led us to our room, which was quite comfortable. They invited us to visit their vineyards, especially since the sun was going to set soon. I took my camera and enjoyed at first the vineyards, but once the sun was setting I was mesmerize. It was gorgeous, even more so having vineyards in view. It's true that sunsets are Erie are the best in all of Pennsylvania.

The next morning we had breakfast. They served some of their grape juice. It was super delicious. They showed us all the machinery they use to take care of the vineyards. I had no idea how much work it took to take care of the vineyards.

However, their grape juice was so good that we asked if we could buy a whole box of them. Truly delicious!

The owners loved to talk with us. We felt like we were family.

This is a fantastic Bed $ Breakfast. It’s heavenly!

Room Tip: All rooms are quite comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robby G C

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The owners were very nice - they even customized breakfast when one member of our party mentioned that she didn't eat something in particular. The house has a great big addition for sitting and socializing or just relaxing. Everyone in our group left with some of their delicious grape juice concentrate!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The view is outstanding. The room we had you could lookout over lake Erie and when clear you can see Canada. The room was nice. Breakfast was average. Our hosts were friendly, but when asked when we wanted breakfast she was upset with time we gave. So we told her to ask other guests and we would go with time they wanted. We saw her 4 times after that,she never told us a time. We got up next morning,an hour before time we had suggested,an other guests were all ready eating. She seemed upset she had to make ours separate. Would have come down earlier if she had told us. She was very helpful in what to do in area, however.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Disappointed with the room decor, cleanliness, amenities and the "welcome". Not welcoming at initial contact with little communication. Had to ask for a couple bottles of water and did receive them but, seemed as though it was a hassle for the host. The room air conditioner and ceiling fan did not work efficiently. The road noise from traffic was significant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I booked the Suite for $120 and didn't even stay the night. Was touring wine region with my daughter and thought a quaint B&B would be darling. The owners were unfriendly from the moment we stepped in. It's an old house, not a charming one and the room was dingy. The view was great so I'm giving it a 1. I lost $120 and booked the Holiday Inn. I came up from Florida to visit my daughter and wanted it to be special but I was very disappointed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Steelergal614
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Dated or old but 70s style, Wont go back. check it out see for yourself opinions and reviews some like the old some like the classy old this is just an old house not a nice old house not dirty or messy there are other options in area Erie is 20 minutes casinos resorts etc. Look at pitchers decide for your own taste.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I brought my mother here for a little birthday celebration. This was her 4th time at the Vineyard B&B and my 2nd. Every stay has been wonderful. The couple that own this B&B are such nice people. They have an absolutely wonderful home cooked breakfast that they serve in the morning. Beds are comfy and quaint. The area is beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3.6 km away
Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast
7.4 km away
Lakeview on the Lake

Been to Vineyard Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!