“One of Our Favorite Places”
Review of The Metropolitan

The Metropolitan
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2017

we eat here all the time at least once a week, the owners are a pleasure to deal with and the food is always great and reasonable the atmosphere is nice, the bar area is great and they have a back room with a fireplace that you can hire out for large parties.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

My husband and I ate an early lunch at our favorite "go to" restaurant. I ordered one of the specials of the day. Open-faced shaved turkey on cranberry, nut bread with herb gravy, melted Brie and warm apples. It looked amazing and tasted even better. I never thought to take a picture, really should have. I love this restaurant for the menu and the service. I also enjoy patronizing a family owned business more than a chain restaurant. John and his lovely wife Jill are hands on and aim to please. I enjoy food with different ingredients that I wouldn't take the time to prepare at home. My meal today was exquisite. My husband, who enjoys plain food had a burger and fries. There is always something for everyone at the Metropolitian. I find many items on the menu that are not something you would find elsewhere. Yet there are many typical items, as well, to choose from. Breakfast is also served all day. Don't let that lead you to think this is a diner. No way! The food is always fresh and often locally sourced. An added bonus...sign up for their rewards card and recieve a $5 credit for signing up, $10 birthday credit, and 10% back every time you spend $50 on food or drinks. They have a bar but we don't drink so I can't comment except to say it usually has a nice crowd there at the dinner hour. I must complicment our server, Sandra, who was attentive and gave excellent service.

1  Thank patb105
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We went here on a rainy Saturday night (Labor Day weekend). The place was packed and we had to wait 40 minutes, but it was absolutely worth it. They have many entrees in their lunch all the time category and it is perfect for the smaller appetite. We have eaten here previously for just a burger or a salad, but this is our new favorite place for dinner. Even though it was very crowded, the service was fast, and the hostess made sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great service at the Bar.
Jackqui told us her favorite lunch egg-roll specials and allowed us to taste the best local IPA s. from the tap.
We enjoyed Large portions of innovative and tasty menu specials and at very reasonable prices..

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

A family friend invited me and my wife to the restaurant and the food was great and the service was fantastic

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to The Metropolitan? Share your experiences!