“EXCELLENT PIZZA”

Franconis Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I've been getting their pizza for many years (especially when they were at the 5 Points Plaza). Last month I dropped in for a slice, I got one slice of "white pizza" for $2.15 - with garlic, ricotta, and mozzarella. It was crispy and excellent, and so big I couldn't finish it so I took the rest home. The regular pizza is $1.95 a slice. Recommended! They have a to-go section and a restaurant section.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Franconis has great pizza, baked ziti, and giant garlic knots. Well-priced and a very laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I keep coming back so long as I have lots of time. With only people at two or three tables, it makes no sense for it too take a while to get an order in... Every time! Used to be great service when an owner was here in the morning, but those days seem to be long gone. So sad.