“Just mediocre”

Franconis Pizzeria
Ranked #41 of 92 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food is just ok. Pizza is never ready when they say it will be. Not my first choice. It is in a convenient location, they do deliver and they also has a pretty good sized dining room.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've been getting their pizza for many years (especially when they were at the 5 Points Plaza). Last month I dropped in for a slice, I got one slice of "white pizza" for $2.15 - with garlic, ricotta, and mozzarella. It was crispy and excellent, and so big I couldn't finish it so I took the rest home. The regular pizza is $1.95 a slice. Recommended! They have a to-go section and a restaurant section.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Franconis has great pizza, baked ziti, and giant garlic knots. Well-priced and a very laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I keep coming back so long as I have lots of time. With only people at two or three tables, it makes no sense for it too take a while to get an order in... Every time! Used to be great service when an owner was here in the morning, but those days seem to be long gone. So sad.

Been to Franconis Pizzeria? Share your experiences!