“VERY good food and can't beat the price”
Review of Franconis Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Franconis Pizzeria
Ranked #51 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have been going to Franconi's now for over 10 years and their food is very good. They always have great dinner specials on their pasta, and Italian specialites, etc. Their pizza is better than average and they are now serving breakfast which is actually really good! Their service is excellent as the owners always manage it tight and if you are looking for quick delivery, just give them a call. And, it's BYOB.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A friend turned me on to their eggplant pizza. It was so delicious!!! I would recommend you try this place.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I can't say that the food is the star at Franconi's, but that's because the service is so good! The waitstaff is genuinely friendly and accommodating, they seem to enjoy their jobs and that always makes for a nicer environment to eat in. We always go in and eat in the dining room, so I can't speak to anything else. The prices on their daily deals are always pretty good, though their regular prices are a bit high. They have a great red sauce, which is what I judge places like this on primarily. And though I've never had the pizza, the garlic knots get gobbled up by my guys and I'm a fan of them myself!

Reviewed 9 September 2012

The food is just ok. Pizza is never ready when they say it will be. Not my first choice. It is in a convenient location, they do deliver and they also has a pretty good sized dining room.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I've been getting their pizza for many years (especially when they were at the 5 Points Plaza). Last month I dropped in for a slice, I got one slice of "white pizza" for $2.15 - with garlic, ricotta, and mozzarella. It was crispy and excellent, and so big I couldn't finish it so I took the rest home. The regular pizza is $1.95 a slice. Recommended! They have a to-go section and a restaurant section.

Been to Franconis Pizzeria? Share your experiences!