“Nice place good service”
Review of Franconis Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Franconis Pizzeria
Ranked #41 of 92 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 6, 2014

nice, clean, good service, variety of food and nice inexpensive treat. The also have coupons in the area papers that adds to the nice visit. Also a BYOB if you desire.

Breakfast was surprisingly good and inexpensive, worth the trip.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We ordered take out on a Saturday night.
Chicken Caesar panini-rubbery chicken, no dressing and limp lettuce
Chicken Cheesesteak-no flavor and dry
Turkey wrap-blah and very average
French fries-no salt and obviously frozen!
We spend over $40 on this lousy food and I would never order from them again. Their pizza is ok, but I wouldn't travel too far to get one. Also the people who work at the counter could be much friendlier.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been going to Franconi's now for over 10 years and their food is very good. They always have great dinner specials on their pasta, and Italian specialites, etc. Their pizza is better than average and they are now serving breakfast which is actually really good! Their service is excellent as the owners always manage it tight and if you are looking for quick delivery, just give them a call. And, it's BYOB.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

A friend turned me on to their eggplant pizza. It was so delicious!!! I would recommend you try this place.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I can't say that the food is the star at Franconi's, but that's because the service is so good! The waitstaff is genuinely friendly and accommodating, they seem to enjoy their jobs and that always makes for a nicer environment to eat in. We always go in and eat in the dining room, so I can't speak to anything else. The prices on their daily deals are always pretty good, though their regular prices are a bit high. They have a great red sauce, which is what I judge places like this on primarily. And though I've never had the pizza, the garlic knots get gobbled up by my guys and I'm a fan of them myself!

Been to Franconis Pizzeria? Share your experiences!