“Good diner food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We enjoy coming here for a great variety of diner food. The decor inside is old and tired but the food is decent. They even have plenty of options for vegetarians.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The only problem I had was that the food was a bit bland. There's a good selection, big portions, quality is average or better. Their soup and salad bar is tasty.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I recently visited this restaurant for dinner. The menu offers a variety of classic diner dishes along with a very good soup and salad bar. All the soups are home made and delicious. The evening I visited, the soups were chicken with orzo and beef barley. Both were excellent and not salty. I ordered the roast turkey dinner, which was a nice portion of hand carved roast turkey with good home made mashed potatoes and very good stuffing and cranberry sauce, just like Thanksgiving. The server was very polite, courteous, and attentive. Best of all, the price was very good indeed. I'll certainly stop by for dinner again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A large variety of food is offered. You get what you want Day or evening. Good for the whole family.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We go here quite often because we go shopping at a thrift store nearby called Second Avenue. I have tried several of their meals and they all were tasty and the portions were generous. So generous, that we often take some home and have for lunch the following day. I especially like their french onion soup. Perfect for when I am looking for something warm and satisfying on a cold winter afternoon. When I am really hungry I like to get cheese steak and fries. And if you are a big eater, I recommend anything from the breakfast menu. This diner also has a salad bar and my wife enjoys getting the salad bar option with her meals. They also have baked goods for sale. And when you come in, pause and check out the daily specials listed on the blackboard. Plenty of parking, easy location to get in and out of. Prices are reasonable and I always feel like I am getting more than what I am paying for. Friendly staff and meals are served promptly.