“Delicious food in a homey atmosphere”

Randall's on The Orchard
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Orefield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Service and food were excellent here. Our waitress was attentive and watchful. She addressed our concerns immediately when asked. The menu has quite a large variety and each item selected was excellent. From the Chilean Sea Bass to the Crab Cakes to the Medallions of Veal Saltimbocca(alittle salty but very good), we all enjoyed every morsel. Entrees come with your choice of a potato and vegetable. My scalloped potatoes were delicious and my green beans were perfect.
We treated ourselves to dessert of Molton Lava Cake and Strawberry Pie. Both were delicious and enjoyed by all of us. Thank you for a lovely evening and for not rushing us out at the end of our meal when we lingered longer than normal.

Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

Great dinner of soft shell crabs--a special addition to the menu--prepared so flavorful and crispy--and in my case, prepared gluten-free. We should have shared a salad--they are large, plus dinner comes with 2 sides. Everything was delicious, ambiance & service were top notch. The bar fills with lots of friendly regulars nightly--although we sat in the dining room overlooking the orchard for dinner.

Reviewed June 17, 2015

I've been here a couple of times and I've never been disappointed. Lot's of sea food and consistent quality. Service is really friendly and attentative.
Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
In the middle of nowhere though, so I'd expect that only locals would find it. My grades for "value for money" etc. is just a best guess (never had to pay for a meal here, that's the benefit of business traveling to other nations).

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Loved the atmosphere, good food, great menu...loved Kathy our server...all good- would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Really nice place. Great 1/2 price appetizers and drinks. The stuffed mushrooms are awesome. Great place to take that special person.