“A-1 Breakfast!”

3C's FamilyRestaurant
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Orwigsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Have only had breakfast here. It is always delicious. It does not look like much from the road but it is clean, bright and pleasant inside. Pricing is very reasonable and the breakfast menu is fairly large. I have only had one bad experience here and it was because the server was definitely having a bad day. Being in customer service, I understood her pain.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Plenty of seating, service was very good. The cream chipped beef breakfast should have more meat and the sauce should be a little thinner. It was more like paste. I would highly suggest the egg dishes for breakfast; they are much better.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

Enjoy this place a lot. Located next to a creek. Country atmosphere, good service and good country food. Friendly home style service.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

After driving past this just about everyday of our holiday and never stopping as the outside looked dusty and rundown but it is winter and it is right on the 61 so gets dusty.
Anyhow please please do not let that put you off, the inside is lovely and the outside deck area has the most wonderful views I only wish the weather had been warmer to eat out there.
This is a truly American family run restaurant and the welcome we received was excellent, The pancakes are just WOW, the portions are huge and great value for money eat here for breakfast and your fuelled all day for exploring. Take your time to read the family history as that is an experiance in itself and deserves respect.
Order one of theirgreat breakfasts the taste of their fresh eggs was so homely, I have to say this was probably the best breakfast we had out on the entire holiday.
3C I salute you on a great job.

1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed February 17, 2017

My son and I stopped in for lunch on our way home from work. He got pancakes, bacon and toast, I got hot turkey sandwich. Well his pancake was not even fully cooked, he said the toast was the best part of his meal, not the bacon....hmmm. My turkey was aweful. It was so dry and did not taste good at all, the gravy was cold, coleslaw was very bad and mozzarella sticks had a weird texture to them. Hoping we don't get sick.