“Great for families”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

All the kids love the Texas Roadhouse menu. They would be content snacking on the peanuts and warm buns as dinner. Service is always super fast and food has never disappointed. Love their sweet potatoes and country fried chicken.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 10, 2017

My husband and I don't like chain restaurants...period but my son's school had a fundraiser night at Roadhouse so we went. Our waitress was excellent - super friendly and prompt. Since she knew we were never there, she told her manager who sent over a sample of their most popular side dishes. Our food was delicious and the portions were large. I had a salad grilled chicken salad with their homemade Italian dressing and it was great for dinner and for lunch the next day. We still don't like chain restaurants but this one was definitely a good one.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the BBQ platter with a house salad and baked sweet potato. All the food was excellent and platter was very hot. Although I used the bathroom and they seemed dirty. I'd recommend the food but use the bathroom before you come and bring your own hand sanitizer!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Steak wasn't great thin, fatty. Service was very slow and they weren't busy. The best thing were the rolls .

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

As usual I was treated very well here and love the steaks they serve. Their salads are chilled and fresh and no down side to their rolls. Love the frozen Margarita's

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!