1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
US$53
US$119
US$115
Travelocity
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
Orbitz.com
US$67
All reviewshershey areamagnolia roombreakfast was deliciousthe main housecovered porchhomemade cookieshershey suitegracious hostsrelaxing getawaytroegs breweryfire pithighly recommend staying herecar showhome away from homea wonderful staystayed longersheets
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We recently stayed in the Country Cottage. It was neither located in the country, nor was it in any sense a cottage. In fact, it's a made over garage located behind the Inn both of which are located in an stunningly unattractive residential area. It was unpleasant and at a rate of $265 per night it's an exceedingly poor value. Had we not been exhausted, we would not have stayed the night. The photos and write-up are not representative of the reality that awaits you.

The Innkeeper's sister was friendly and polite. That is the only positive comment that can be shared.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sfmtraveler
1825inn, Owner at 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Wow, I am so surprised at this review. During check in nothing was mentioned that anything was amiss or not meeting expectations. Our website shows pictures of the Country Cottage from many angles including outside of the building. Numerous guests tell me that the pictures don’t do the room justice but the room looks even better than the pictures. The Cottage building was built in the 1800’s as the summer kitchen and has had many other uses, including a wood shop, before it was converted to the Cottages. The price of the room is $239 which is a great value considering the amenities that are included as compared to the other local hotels. When checking in you made only positive comments, had you expressed your dissatisfaction I would happily have helped you find other accommodations more to your liking, but I was not given that opportunity. I am so sorry that I didn’t meet your expectations.

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

If comfort, quality, friendliness, great food and amazing service are important to you... This place is for you. From the time the innkeeper opened the door and welcomed us in, we were treated like life long friends. The room we stayed in was also very nice and comfortable. They have the softest sheets. We slept like babies.. only to wake up to an amazing breakfast. Anytime I'm in the Hershey area there's only one place I'll be sleeping... The 1825 Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Zach T
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stayed here because we wanted to have a B&B experince while visiting the Amish country. were greeted by a very cheerful woman named Therese, who showed us to our our room up a flight of stairs. We stayed in the Amish Room, which was just large enough for a king size bed, filled with too many accessory pillows. The bed linens were not crispy. There was a shelf beneath the ceiling molding which contained a collection of plates, and on another wall, a collection of Amish clothing hanging on hooks, and on another wall, reading materials and two chairs. The bathroom was so tiny that the sink had to be put in the bedroom too! There was no room for our personal items. Breakfast was at 9am and was ok at best and not generous. The path outside was loose brickwork to becompleted at a later time, and not too safe for walking.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank jocar99
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My family and I have traveled to Hershey for many many years and now my husband and I have started making trips. This is our second stay at the 1825 Inn and it has become our favorite place to stay when in Hershey. It is conviently located. The personal attention and service by Will is terrific. Breakfast is delicious. The room are clean and well maintained. I know we will be back again. Be sure to check out Troegs Brewery now on Hershey Park Drive.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RelaxingTraveller20
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for three nights in April and we found the hospitality, cleanliness and food to be top notch. We felt welcome and very comfortable at the 1825 Inn, and the owner was warm and friendly, as well as extremely knowledgeable and helpful regarding the area. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit the Hershey area.

• Stayed: April 2012