“Great spot”

Add it.
Rec Room by Conshohocken Brewing Company
Ranked #52 of 119 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at this new spot! I recently met friends here for dinner and drink. Conshohocken brewery beers were great, food was delicious AND they have shuffle board and ping pong tables in the back room! I’m excited to come back again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Kevin behind the bar was awesome. He was efficient and pleasant and he kept the place hopping. Food was good and we really liked the En Garde ( resembled a triple). We enjoyed our stop and would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

My husband and I went here for a night out. We have been enjoying the craft beer scene the past year or so and heard about this one. I was disappointed they did not have a sour on tap this particular night but did find a nice saison. My husband enjoyed the several beers he tried. The overall feel of the place is comfortable. The food was incredible. We will definitely be back and may even bring the kids along.