“Very Good Breakfast”

Add it.
Bacon Me Crazy
Ranked #68 of 117 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Need some breakfast without waiting long? Give this place a try. Everything we had was very good. I must admit we did not try the flavored bacons, but if that is your thing this is the place. I had pancakes this last visit and they were very good and not what I expected. That is a good thing. Service is also a good pace and they have plenty of seating. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

As we strolled along the charming streets of Phoenixville, I swear you could smell bacon from two blocks away! But that's just the purpose of this place, Bacon You Crazy.

It is almost impossible to find a breakfast or luncheon dish without bacon, or at least bacon aioli, on the menu. Preview it on their website, try to find a bacon free entree. They're there if you dare.

I pigged out on the Pan Fried Chicken Sandwich. Root beer battered with melted cheddar and bacon aioli. In reality, a vehicle for slices of bacon on top.

Four other little piggies wolfed down a bacon, blue cheese burger, one BLT (gilding the lily much?), pancakes and corned beef hash. Hint: the hind half are hamless.

All were quite tasty, though I found the chicken slightly tough in one part. Portions were large, with ample fries in most cases.

For a future visit to the trough, I might ham it up with some fried root beer battered pickles toped with bacon aioli.

You don't need to live high on the hog to enjoy this place. You can even bring home the bacon here, with their market vending slabs to go.

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. It's a great place, too, for small children.

Ambiance is minimalist, but bacon needs no fancy pen for a pig wallow in. To do other might stymie presentation.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed trying Bacon Me Crazy for lunch. My friend and I split several items, and all were exceptional. We had the bacon wrapped mozz sticks, BLT and mac & cheese. The BLT was probably the favorite; it had a fantastic aoili and came with fries for a very reasonable price.

The look and feel of the restaurant aren't quite there yet, but I think they are still trying to figure it out since they are so new.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The family decided to give this place a shot because a colleague had raved about it to my wife. We were seated promptly but waited a while before our friendly server came over. She took our order and we waited another 20 minutes for the food to come.

The food was very good - Early Riser, Pancake Sandwich, and Pound Cake French Toast. Everyone liked what they ordered. Unfortunately, the long wait eroded the amount of time we had to eat. When I asked for my check, the server accidentally ran my card for another table's check. Fortunately I caught the mistake and brought it to their attention before we walked out. Otherwise they would have had a very irate customer who was given my much higher bill!

This is a new restaurant and I could tell that they were trying their best to make it a good experience. I hope they figure out how to serve the food much faster and that their servers are careful about the checks. We will probably give them another try because the food tasted good.