“Nice, Laid Back Place...Good Food...Great View!”
Review of Fitzwater Station

Fitzwater Station
Ranked #61 of 118 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Spent a nice afternoon on the deck, overlooking the canal, drinking beers and indulging in appetizers at Fitzwater Station. We were pleasantly surprised by this place! It's just a very chill and casual type of restaurant/bar, with a pretty decent menu. Our beers were cold, our food was tasty, and our waiter was great! We will be back! My only suggestion? Would love to hear some tunes playing on speakers outside :)

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We all came back to join in family fellowship at the Fitzwater Station. Lisa was our waitress. Amazingly she took care of the group of 25. Drinks were great from taps beer selection to mixed drinks. The food was great. Salids to sandwiches. Everything was great. Thanks Lisa we had a blast.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great outside elevated deck on the canal in Phoenixville. I have never at inside as this is a place I like to enjoy in the warmer months. Great service and food/

Reviewed January 9, 2018

I am always looking for somewhere new to go when I come to town and I am so glad I was referred to Fitzwater Station. I loved seeing people out on the frozen canals playing hockey, fantastic views - and Lisa was amazing! She told me to get the French Onion Soup which was absolutely perfect for a cold, wintery day. She was so nice, professional and definitely gave service with a smile as soon as I walked in until I left! I will be back ~

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Stopped in for dinner after a movie. Picturesque setting on the Schuylkill Canal. Casual American bar food reasonably priced, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, seafood. Had New England clam chowder, creamy and loaded with chunks of clams. Fish tacos ($10.99 for two) had plenty of fish and came with guacamole, Salsa and sour cream. My husband had the fish basket which came with fries. Both meals were tasty and plentiful. Our server, Victoria, was friendly and professional. There is an outside deck that looks over the canal. Very enjoyable.