“Good for Take-out”

Add it.
Tea Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 119 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Reviewed December 16, 2017

We ordered delivery from this place last night out of an unwillingness to trek in the snow at night. They were swamped with orders (probably from people who had the same idea as we did), so they were backed up for about 30 minutes later than expected, despite only being a few minutes away. No big deal though. Food was still hot, and my chicken and steamed rice was very good, especially for 5 bucks. Paid about $30 for 3 people, including the tip and delivery fee. I'm visiting (not from this area), and my impression of Phoenixville's restaurants is pretty pricey, so this was a relief to find.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

A good place to stop if you have that urge for some good and quick Chinese food. I love sweet and sour chicken and theirs was delicious! Meal comes with white rice, but my request for brown rice was quickly filled. A great meal for the price!

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We order from them all the time and I've never had a bad meal. They are very quick on delivery also.