“An Experience, not just a Meal”
Review of Majolica

Majolica
Reserve with OpenTable
Majolica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gay Street
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

When eating at Majolica’s you really get a dinning experience and not just a meal. It’s usually served with 5 to 7 courses and it’s a longer affair. The owner tends to come out and make sure you are enjoying the meal and it’s a really great place for a date night.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We arrived a 10-15 minutes early, they were able to squeeze us right in, the service was great, from the opening our wine to the complimentary items the chef sent out. All the food was full of flavor and had great presentation. I would go back anytime.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We stopped to visit friends who live in Phoenixville. A great, fun, happening little town I had never heard of. Our friends own a tasting room (Black Walnut Winery tasting room) next to Majolica so they know the chef and staff. All food coming out of the kitchen looked fabulous. We shared some apps. Then ordered 4 entrees that we each shared. The monkfish, Duck Breast, Beef Filet and the Porchetta. Everything was flavorful and perfectly cooked. Wow, who would have thought you would find such an upscale place in a small town.

Now I thought it was a small town because we arrived as it was getting dark. We stopped in the next morning to grab bagels for the road. It is a happening town. About 3 blocks of downtown. A bunch of brewery’s, distillery’s, restaurants, lots of places have live music. It’s apparently an area that has attracted a lot of musicians and artists and that is reflected some of the shops in town.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Majolica is a small, attractive restaurant In Phoenixville, PA. It is a sophisticated atmosphere complete with a brick wall and copper covered tables. The service is attentive....excellent. I had the oysters as a starter....served on a small bed of seaweed....no ice....very good. My main meal was a ragout of rabbit over homemade noodles. Tasty little tidbits were served in between...adding to the pleasure of the dining experience. It is a byob restaurant and the staff chilled my wine and kept my glass full. Dessert was two connolies....ok....but would have preferred a more traditional version. All in all the service and the food were excellent...I would love to go back and recommend it to anyone visiting Phoenixville.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We had the tasting menu- excellent! The tuna tartare on a homemade potato chip- delightful! The English pea soup with crab was delicious...I highly recommend the tasting menu for an epicurean treat! The regular menu is also wonderful.