“Drawn to the Gliders”
Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We were in town for Blobfest and walking around to trying to choose a restaurant. The nice outdoor seating and the gliders made this our choice.
I had a watermelon sangria which was so refreshing! Servers were busy but attentive enough.

1  Thank Nemokota

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

3 visits last month for lunch. 3 fabulous meals. Get there early for a glider table outside. Don’t skip the homemade chips. Gets quite crowded at night. No offstreet parking. Medium priced meals.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Anyone who needs gluten-free food knows the challenge of finding somewhere to eat. Add being vegan on top of that and it’s next to impossible. What I love about the Great American Pub Is there are separate menus for both gluten-free and vegan dishes. The chef is more than happy to work with any diet, and the food is always tasty. I like the history behind the restaurant, and appreciate there is a more refined upstairs, along with a few bar choices downstairs. One of the most unique features about this place are the glider swings they have outside during warmer weather. It’s lovely to enjoy a meal outside, and there is often live music and a fire. I highly recommend checking it out!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We (husband, teen daughter and me) had a wonderful time at the Great American Pub. It was a Saturday and we wanted to eat outside and listen to music if possible. This place had all that and exceeded our expectations. Had several appetizers instead of full meals (it was rather out that evening) plus some cool beverages (good beer list, I had a moscow mule, and teen had a good root beer). The place was full, but service was attentive/hard-working. They have nifty tables that look like those glider things you may have in a backyard, but we were at a regular table. (We'll go back for one of those swings I think!). And that had a terrific cover band, "Altered Ego". I would definitely recommend keeping an eye out for them. Added plus, we could hear the music (excellent) without it being so loud that conversation was impossible. So music PLUS conversation - can't be beat for a spontaneous summer outing! Hopefully we'll get to see Altered Ego at Great American Pub in Phoenixville again (and maybe snag one of those glider tables).

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I was there today and I has the beef brisket sandwich with their kettle chips. The brisket was tender and tasty and it kept me wanting to come back for another bite because it tasted so good.

we sat in the bar area in a booth and it was an enjoyable experience.