“special for lunch”

Ranked #13 of 117 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2016

the best humus plate, filled with the typical middle eastern fare, but this was excellent - pita bread, and you might have thought you were not in Phoenixville ... waiter was attentive and the room was so attractive, table setting appealing, set with cloth napkins... eager to go again

Reviewed August 14, 2016

The food is good, but the service has been poor every time we've been. Everything takes forever and there seems to always be some sort of confusion. Went back three times hoping it was just because it was a new business and they weren't well organized yet, but no improvement.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Located in the heart of Phoenixville on Bridge street, this is a nice little spot for a low key dinner. Be sure to bring your own wine or beer. If you forget, you can stop down at Pepperoncini or go to the Wine and Spirits store on Starr Street. It's a cute place, simple and new. Menu was pretty diverse. There was a lot of Italian food and a page of Mediterranean favorites. We had the falafel platter as an appetizer and we really enjoyed that! For dinner, we got the stuffed chicken which came with rice with a cranberry glaze. Interesting and quite delicious. The other meal we got was the Chicken Tourek (hey, when in Rome...) and while the chicken was moist and cooked really well, it wasn't as flavorful as I had hoped. I could pick tabouleh or risotto and I think what I got was rice - or maybe it was plain risotto? Never had plain risotto but it's not my favorite. The meals came with mixed vegetables which I really liked. Service was good (our server was Michael) but after he opened our wine, he didn't pour it. We thought that was a bit odd but we got a good laugh from it. Definitely give this place a try. We will go back because we want to try the pasta dishes!!

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Food presentation was good. Tasted good as well. The staff was polite and service was fast. Only wish they served alcohol.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time Lisa and I have eaten at Sage. This occasion was even better than the first. My wife enjoyed stuffed flounder in a light wine sauce. Exceptional. I had roasted duck cooked to perfection and served in a red wine reduction. The waiter was friendly, respectful, and utterly attentive. The chef joined us midway through dinner for a glass of wine and took the time out to divulge some of his secrets. In a good BYOB, I always save some wine for the chef. My recommendation is to review the menu online, make your choice before you go, then buy your wine accordingly. If you aren't quite sure, then buy Pinot Noir. It pairs well with almost everything on this menu. I simply adore this gem of a restaurant.

2  Thank ChampagneJ0hnny