“Relax...It's a Great Dining Spot”

Sage Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 118 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2018

There are so many places to eat in Phoenixville, PA please don't be put off by how classy & formal Sage looks from the street. We have had lunch there twice and it has been fabulous both times. The setting is classy-reserved-very, very nice. The staff has been welcoming-friendly-and helpful. They couldn't do enough for us and the food has been fantastic whether ordering from the "Special of the Day" menu or the everyday menu. I have ordered the (cold) Fruit de Mare Salad-twice-and have been very pleased-both times. I've tasted a sausage & peppers sandwich and a burger and I wouldn't hesitate to order either. We have enjoyed a variety of desserts and have cleaned our plates each time. Sage looks a little formal but don't be put off by its "curbside" appearance...It's a great dining spot in Phoenixville.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

My wife and I wandered into Sage one afternoon and were glad we did. The food is wonderful, fresh and authentic. I highly recommend the grilled calamari appetizer. We ended up getting mixed platters (I had the grilled meat, my wife had the vegetables) and they were excellent. We'll definitely be back for dinner with friends.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve dined here many times, including take out. Every time has been very good. On my recent visit with a date they placed me at a nice table by the window. Both my lady and I commented how the food was hot, tasty and served promptly. I will miss dining here when I move.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Came with another couple for a dinner date. Very friendly and professional staff. Food was fresh and delicious and the portions were huge. Dinner was nicely paced-we weren't rushed but service was not slow at all. A very enjoyable night out.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Our favorite BYO in Phoenixville closed a few months ago and we had to find a replacement in this this very crowded market. We noticed that we could get immediate seating at Sage and since then we've made it our new favorite. Good food, good service, and fair pricing.