“Great!”

Steel City Coffee House
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Local place, relatively modest selection of food but it’s quality stuff. I think they try to sell locally-sourced food as well. The iced tea was good and I really liked the $1 refills. I’ll be back.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to just relax and grab a coffee, and we stumbled upon this gem! As we entered, we could see they were setting up for a band that evening, but the owner immediately greeted us and told us we were welcome to hang out and have coffee. The selection of coffee drinks is amazing, and the treats they have (cookies, cupcakes, biscotti) are yummy. You MUST try the homemade ice cream. Omg!!!!! Best ice cream I ever had. And yes, Mrs. Owner, people will eat ice cream in the winter. Ha! Had to get that one in there for your hubby. I had the Nutella coffee and hands down it was th best coffee drink I ever had.
This is a fun, friendly, relaxing place. We will definitely make the hour drive to hang out here again. Oh, and to try the other ice cream flavors.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Favorite relaxation place for a cup of joe and great people watching. Desserts are good too and the guys behind the counter make it fun.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Had a "little" breakfast bowl that was almost more than I could eat. Enjoyed it with a nice coffee. Great spot to have in the neighborhood! Haven't been in the evenings yet, but often see they have bands.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

This place is awesome, and for the thousands of repeat customers they have, it is hard to find any truth in the posts of 2 (perhaps) people that have actually gone there. Everything is above standards. You cannot get better coffee anywhere. The food is tasty, and in many cases reaching Gourmet level. and you always feel welcome. The music adds to the ambiance ( look it up, people that wrote bad reviews) . As for the other reviews, I would ignore them and go for an opinion of your own. Then write a review about the other reviewers.