All reviews steelhead the concierge lounge across the street duquesne university penguins game platinum member hockey arena parking garage front desk staff hotel bar hotel room business trip sized bed self park fitness center shuttle service king room
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here several times before. Good large utilitarian rooms, a well stocked concierge lounge with hot food served for evening appetizers and a full breakfast, a decent restaurant, and good service makes this a reliable and helpful full service Marriott.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
AmyJo J, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you jonathb5!
I am so glad to hear about your stays as our guest here at the Marriott City Center! It is great to know that we have provided great stays that bring you back time and again! We hope to see you again soon! Have an amazing day and a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff and how accommodating and friendly they were. The hotel was clean, breakfast was great and it's in a great location. The shuttle service drivers were wonderful!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
AmyJo J, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hi Leslie M!
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay with us here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center. I am so glad that your time was good and that the associates made your stay wonderful, I will be sure to let them know. I hope we see you again very soon and that you have a really great day!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I really liked the hotel. The check in was really good and accommodated my needs perfectly. Can't thank them enough!

The restaurant was excellent as well! Enjoyed my meals! The hotel is also close to Penguins game so that is an added plus!!

The breakfast delivered to the room was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

It is always great to have positive feedback from our guests! I am so happy to hear that your time with us was great. Come back again soon! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

The staff were very helpful and friendly during my stay and the room was extremely clean. As a business traveler that insists on exercising, there were problems with some of the equipment in the exercise room which I found disappointing. The room I had was facing the street on the second or third floor which resulted in a fair amount of unwanted noise after 11pm on more than one night. Location was excellent and allowed me to walk to a conference at the local convention center.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the review of your time here with us at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center DerFotograf. I am happy to know that the associates were friendly and that the location was good for your business in the city. I am sorry about your disappointment with the fitness center, we are actually starting a renovation to it on the 20th and will have all new equipment once it is complete in mid December, I hope you can come back and check it out. Have a wonderful day and a great holiday season.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We were very pleased with our stay at this Marriott. All the staff we encountered were very helpful, often going beyond requirements. The rooms were large, modern, clean and quiet. The bar area was good too. Business facilities were comfortable.
Prices in general were really competitive, including room service.
Parking nearby was only $18 per day, which I think is very reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
AmyJo J, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

It is always great to hear feed back from our guests, thank you so much toolmantadgh! We here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center take pride in providing a great stay to our guests and I am glad to hear this was your experience. Come back again! Have a great holiday season!
Marriott Pittsburgh City Centr