“Oh my!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #448 of 2,428 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Boy can you eat yourself silly here and we did! I loved the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes but wanted something savory too! The Parma Skillet was a winner. My daughter chose the Chickamanga and didn’t speak over breakfast out of pure delight! Great staff and service on top of the great food!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a nice lunch today with my brother at First Watch restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very tasty and they use extra healthy ingredients such as cage free eggs and extra virgin olive oil. First time at First Watch and I plan to go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. DELICIOUS food and good service. Menu options are out of this world. I will return again, and again!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This location has been open for a year or more but I had never visited because I just didn’t know what it was or what to expect...upon finally walking through the door my mind was BLOWN!

It has such a nice farm house environment and feel - I loved the tall ceilings and open seating arrangements. But I gotta day that one of my favorite parts was the HUGE waiting area! You didn’t have to crowd in the entryway or wait outside the door - they even had ample seating in the waiting area. Two thumbs way way up!

First Watch has No Wait app, so I got in line 20 min before I got there, walked in, checked in at the hostess stand and was taken to my seat - it was pretty sweet.

I could not decide what to eat because it was so much more than your basic “eggs, bacon and toast.” I wished they did tapas so that I could try a little bit of each thing! And I have to admit I stared at my neighboring tables’ food probably a little longer or more than what was considered okay...lol. They even had a rather good selection of breakfast tacos! Only thing that was a turn off for me was that it seemed like most things had avocados...not my thing. Oh and they had a daily or weekend special sheet that offered even More!

But I was feeling very basic and got eggs, bacon and a multigrain pancake. Wow! The taste was more than I expected! My eggs were seasoned with chives and onion. My bacon was crisp and light and my multigrain pancakes literally melted in my mouth - they WERE SO FLUFFY I WAS GONNA DIE!

Definitely going back and hope to try more yummy things.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

After fasting for bloodwork, I headed to First Watch. I enjoyed the superfood Chia pudding served with granola and a variety of fresh cut fruit. It is also comes with a slice of grain toast with almond butter and sea salt. It was perfect and hit the spot.

I also like their delicious tonic drink.

One a recent prior trip I tried the millionaires bacon. It had too much syrup over the bacon for my taste and made it sticky and gross to touch. I liked the idea of adding cayenne to it though.

Date of visit: December 2017