Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Tzack89
Antigo, Wisconsin
“No pool as promised but excellent view”
Reviewed August 27, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I had a few issues. Only one elevator worked and was slow as could be. Construction people always working. No pool as stated. Under construction. Small bathroom but huge living room. Had two bedroom as one of three rooms. I left two $100 shell gift cards on shelf in main bedroom but I assume I will never get back. Good tip I guess for cleaners. If turned in would be great to get back. Room 1603 on closet shelf is where I left them. Overall I would stay again hopefully when done next time as location was excellent and our two bedroom views made all short comings all right.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing