“Above and beyond”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jay L
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed August 11, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Stay Alfred went above and beyond!! I messed up the travel dates and Stay Alfred was super accommodating. I was on the phone with 6 different Stay Alfred employees and every one of them was super polite and helpful. The apartment we stayed at was very nice and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely stay with them again!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing