“Beautiful place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

loricrepe...
West Decatur, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The room was great the view was great and the location was great. The arrival/departure instructions were very detailed and easy to understand. My only complaint was there is a 114 dollar mandatory cleaning fee and the first step in the departure instructions is to tidy up.

nzucco010
Rutland, Vermont
“Fine, but not clean”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I let this company know that the bed didn't have a fitted sheet and it hadn't been cleaned. There were hairs and dirt all over the bed. I sent a picture and asked for the bed to be changed, but went ignored.

Todd C
“BAIT AND SWITCH PRICING FOR SURE”
Reviewed August 19, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

In full disclosure I never stayed at this hotel. On booking.com it was advertised at 104 per night which I thought was a good value and began the booking process. At the end of the process as I was getting ready to hit the book now button I glanced at the price and it said $232.56!!! I went back to the booking and in the fine print it lists a $114 cleaning charge and a 14% city tax..... Such deceptive advertising and offer. I nearly booked this at over twice what I thought I was paying....

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
FlyersPha...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“This Place Has a Long Way to Go”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Definitely was not the property advertised. The building was under construction. There was a single elevator, and returning from the Pirate game, we had to wait over ten minutes in line to use it. The construction was very cheaply done, and though our view of the stadium was great, I wish we had paid a bit more to stay somewhere where we couldn't hear other guests and deal with the hassle of getting out of the building. Location was great though!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Aug 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry that we failed to meet all of your expectations on this particular visit and empathize with the issue regarding the noise you experienced in your room due to construction. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us to identify the areas where we can improve the guest experience. Thank you for choosing our property and we hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with a much improved Stay Alfred experience.

-Stay Alfred Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing