“Cubs road trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Toby C
“Great location, somewhat difficult reservation process”
Reviewed October 8, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

This apartment is located in the Strip District of Pittsburgh. It's a great location! Central to public transit systems and within walking distance of downtown. Just a 15 minute walk to the Convention Center. I can tell that this unit is very new. I had a difficult time getting my reservation completed (their online system / confirmation process was a bit buggy). Their chat function on the website currently doesn't work and I didn't receive a response to my email. BUT the customer service folks on the phone were helpful. The apartment wasn't perfect - again, it was obviously new. Missing some light bulbs, the room could use some instructions / a welcome packet, and there were carpet staples sticking up through the carpet in the bedroom. These were all minor inconveniences, but definitely something to improve upon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
nineg0mez
Chicago, Illinois
“Cubs road trip”
Reviewed August 23, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I’ll keep this short and simple, we didn’t know what we were expecting to walk into but man o man what a hidden gem and a perfect location. Most definitely will be back, great bang for your buck.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing