New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

We felt like we had the place to ourselves. My 8, 12 and 48 year old boys loved it:)
Lunch in the cafeteria was quite good

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Something for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

Every year we would go home and every year we would take a trip to the Science Center. Granma too. We never seemed to tire of it.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank jennifer s
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Neat Museum but crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

It was extremely crowded when we went. No parking. There was also some strange looking people (without kids) wandering around. I wondered if they had wondered over from the casino. We had a very hard time keeping track of our kids and I even had a teenage girl take my four year old boy by the hand and start to lead him away from us. Very strange. I yelled to him and she just let go of him, covered her mouth with her hands, said she was sorry and then walked out the front door. I don't know if she was a mentally handicap person or what. I thought maybe it was mistaken identity but when she walked out the front door without anyone else, I was dumbfounded. Also, the weekend we went there were special engineering booths set up from the colleges. It was way over crowded and there was no door monitoring. Just crazy crowded. We should have probably gone on a weekday but we wanted to go in the submarine.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Linda A
PA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The 'Carnegie'...Love it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Remember to book enough time when you visit the Carnegie. Everytime I visit i come away with so much information! Families enjoy the visit - and there are planned activitied for kids. Great trip for a weekend afternoon!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank beachy322
Mobile, Alabama
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 193 helpful votes
“You will need a full day to cover this place! Great cafe too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband & I took our 4 y/o son on a Thursday - got there about 11 AM (open 10-5). Paid the $5 parking fee and parked in the near empty parking lot. Paid full price admission - which, does seem pricey - i beleive about $50 for us three - but, again, we were here all day. This would be one of the only negatives - is the price - but, i think its average.
We spent time on all four floors and the Sportworld buidling next door. We ate on the ground level cafe and the food was really good. Pretty reasonalbly priced for the quality. Our lunch ran us about $25 - but, that was because my husband & I each grab a premium beer to drink ($5 each)....
The best place for us w/ our 4 yr old was the top floor area and Sportworld. He also enjoyed the sm area on the 1st floor and roboworld.
we left at about 4:30 after exploring the nice gift store.

This place also offers day camps - we took our son to one during the holiday - the train one -and he really enjoyed it. Planning on doing a summer day camp this year too!

Visited March 2012