“Homemade Noodles and More”

Sakura Teppanyaki N Sushi
Ranked #894 of 2,429 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Owners are from Xian and feature a lot of dishes with lamb as it’s a regional favorite. Think you Don’t like lamb, try it here! You may change your mind. The house made noodles are great as are the sushi selections. Friendly service, lots of good help with recommendations. You know this is real Chinese because they don’t serve that invented in America “delicacy” with the check—fortune cookies.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious northern Chinese food featuring hand made noodles, including knife shaved noodles (hand shaven on menu) - something we were not able to find even in LA. Extensive menu including regional cuisine from the Xi’an/Shaaxi area with several types of hand made noodles and lamb dishes, also some spicy Szechuan options, as well as many Japanese sushi and Chinese American dishes, so something for everyone. Friendly service. Will definitely be back with a larger group so we can try more dishes. We had a lot of leftovers with 3 dishes and a vegetable for our party of three. The cabbage in casserole from the Holiday Menu that she recommended was fabulous.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

My daughter want good food. I drive by this place all the time. So we ate here. 1st class service. Everything we had was amazing. The lamb skerers was great. I had the beef lomein and she had general tso. Everything was freshly made. I will go back here. I really didnt think it was over priced at all. Great food....

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Sq hill has enough nice restaurants, but this one is special! I loved the shrimps in garlic sauce here. The service and the atmosphere were great, and i got a complementary desert 'on the house'.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

It's great to be recognized in one of your favorite restaurants when you visit. It's not like we come here as often as I would like, but each time we are warmly greeted and they know we are the "Sushi Lovers." Especially, the Godzilla Roll! The best! With the friendly service and the great sushi this is the best in the 'burgh! They have an extensive menu of bowls and familiar tasty dishes for those not into sushi or just want something different. I've been to many sushi places and in my opinion (and my family's) this is simplest the best!

Date of visit: March 2017