“Excellent coffee with large variety of choices.”

The Coffee Tree Roasters
Ranked #7 of 84 Coffee & Tea in Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 25, 2018

The Coffee Tree Roasters is my wife's favorite Pittsburgh coffee chain, especially since she really enjoys her coffee.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Walking down Walnut Street, I came across this large space....they has the windows and doors rolled away...and we could see the inviting interiors! I was waiting for the girls, and ordered a yummy creamy peachy frappuccino and looked at the world roll by! Everyone was on their computers and phones and surfing. I loved it there!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Coffee Tree in Shadyside seems to be busy most of the time. I've tried a couple different varieties and both were very good. The only difficulty has been to get a seat!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 25, 2017

As a semi-regular visitor to PGH, your coffee shop on Beverly Road has been a frequent stop. It has always provided good service and a very good Latte. It is a convenient location and open most of the time when others are not. The staff is always pleasant and hospitable.

Unfortunately, what has stood out most on each of my visits is the lack of cleanliness. This is not just reflected in the tables not being wiped down or the condiment station but in the store overall.

My most recent experience was at the Walnut Street store in Shady Side and the experience was identical. Good friendly service, good Latte, dirty store! It appears to be a trend. My intent in writing this review is to call your attention to what is, hopefully, a lack of attention and not a lack of concern.

My advice is a day of cleaning and ongoing training. There needs to be, in my opinion, a sense of urgency to rectify the situation. Seeing the same issues in both stores has now caused me concern for your sanitation overall.

Please take this review in the spirit it was intended.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I had to wait to be helped which wasn't a problem but when it was my turn, I wasn't even finished & she wanted to begin helping the lady behind me. Didn't even tell me, Thank You! The coffee wasn't good enough for me to go back & be treated like that!

Date of visit: November 2017