“Moscow Mule and Warm Chocolate Cake!”
Review of Eleven

Eleven
Reserve a table
Tue, 06-25
20:00
Ranked #11 of 2,231 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: C$42 - C$55
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
Description: ELEVEN, where Downtown meets the Strip, is the eleventh & most innovative restaurant from the big Burrito Restaurant Group. CONTEMPORARY American flavors are combined with invention to create a fresh & truly original menu. The KITCHEN, the center of Eleven’s high-energy urban atmosphere, is where indigenous & seasonal ingredients provide inspiration for Chef Eli Wahl & his team. ELEVEN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN - Complex flavors, simply prepared.
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Came here for our anniversary dinner and dined in a private booth upstairs, which was lovely and romantic. We had the Wild Alaskan Halibut and Beef Tenderloin, which were delicious. i can also recommend warm chocolate cake for dessert!!
Furthermore, the service here was amazing! They were very friendly and very attentive.
Would definitely recommend for couples or a gathering of friends. Probably wouldn't take my kids, but it's good to have a night off every now and then anyway!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed April 28, 2017

My friend and I had dinner here last week and everything was perfect. It's a beautiful setting!

We both had the crab cake as an appetizer and fish for the main course. I can't recall which kind of fish but it had a forbidden rice risotto and was topped with an exceptional meyer lemon and olive sauce. Everything was served over smoky peppers. They balance all of the flavors on the plate exceptionally well.

Dessert was also worth trying. My friend had the candy bar which was super rich - almost like a bar of fudge. I had the banana cream pie which was not a traditional banana cream pie, but was delicious.

There is valet parking so no need to fret about parking in the Strip on a weekend.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

I had a business dinner here and it was fantastic. The restaurant had a contemporary decor and the service was excellent. The waiter was quick and very knowledgeable.

For starters, i had the waiter recommended scallops in a Thai Curry sauce. They were to die for. For my main i had the swordfish on the forbidden rice and mushroom risotto. My dessert was a nice glass of port and a warm apple pie. It was all fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant,

Reviewed April 18, 2017

A wonderful place in an unexpected part of town. The food is divine, the service impeccable and the ambiance interesting. We all ordered seafood. The scallops were perfectly done (no easy feat) as were the halibut and crab cakes. For a romantic evening (which ours, being a family dinner, was not) ask to be seated at the table that is its own personal balcony. Super cool.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Get the steak tenderloin-- so yummy! I also got the plum salad and the goat cheese as a starter both were delicious. They really try to sell scallops but I thought they were just so so.The drinks are overpriced but everything else was fairly priced.

Date of visit: March 2017