“Amazing”
Review of Cafe Moulin

Cafe Moulin
Ranked #9 of 56 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Great little spot to have a taste I miss from France! Sweet or savory whatever you choose. Great fresh fruit served on the side. Will go back!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Out party had savory crepes and sweet french toast for breakfast. Delicious. We are repeat customers.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

An incredible surprise. The food was fresh and fantastically tasty, the service was very attentive. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Was in Pittsburgh for Easter weekend and didn’t make any reservations for brunch. This place was open and had seats for us. It is down a few steps on a side road off Walnut. It is small but cozy with exposed brick walls. Their french toast dishes were wonderful. Thick cuts of bread with great toppings. The sausage was different because it was beef. My daughter loved her crepes. We will be back when in town!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

What a gem of a place! I’m so glad we happened to see this tiny cafe! The wait staff are very pleasant and welcoming. The coffee is divine. —And the crepes and French Toast are beyond description! If I could eat here everyday, I would be thrilled! Nutella hot chocolate??? More please!

Date of visit: February 2018