“A must for ice cream lovers!”
Review of Scoops On Beverly

Scoops On Beverly
Ranked #26 of 57 Dessert in Pittsburgh
Neighbourhood: Mount Lebanon
Neighbourhood: Mount Lebanon
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

home made delicious ice cream. They have variety of flavors. I tried the salted caramel and the chocolate both were so good. Friendly staff and clean place.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I live about 2 blocks from Scoops so we frequent very regularly ie, once a week! Their workers are very nice and friendly. The ice cream is delicious and they have a wide variety of flavors. My favorites are mint chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter. There's also coupon in the enjoy book for buy one get one free. The workers will let you mix and match cones and shakes which is a bonus and much appreciated!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I've been going to this ice cream store for over 13 years and it's owned by a really nice guy. They have a good selection of ice cream and it supports a local business.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Scoops has been an ice cream place for years in the Beverly Road business district of Mt. Lebanon. During the summer, grab a cone and watch the people on Beverly Road. Lots of kids getting their ice cream dessert there.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Visited today...not my first time. I return pretty regularly.

Pretty large selection of flavored. Today my family and I were in the mood for milk shakes. Three kids shakes ($2.95 each) and one regular adult banana cream pie flavored shake ($3.95). I destroyed that thing in less than 10 minutes.

Servers are always kind, and the place never seems to be annoyingly packed. So I always enjoy stopping. To be perfectly honest, I wish their ice cream had less air and more fat in it. The flavor would be a lot richer in that case, and more enjoyable.

But it is good nonetheless. We'll definitely be back.