“Nice breakfast as usual.”

Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice breakfast as usual.”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Stopped at this hotel on business and stayed overnight. Hotel is a little tired. Wallpaper peeling in room, bathroom clean but also tired. Front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. This hotel is typical Hampton Inn. It is a little tired and ready for a good redo but I would still stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
virginia
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Clean rooms, expansive lobby sitting area has large flat panels TV's, ample comfortable chairs, fireplace, satisfactory breakfast for a Hampton Inn. Close to shopping, Fayette St. local restaurants and major highways.

Cons: While it may appropriate for the area, it's pricey for a Hampton Inn. No free weights, just 3 cardio machines in a cramp room. Outdoor pool location limits use to 3.5 months per year.

Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Wyalusing, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Finding myself unexpectedly delayed outside Philadelphia I turned to my favorite hotel chain and was not disappointed. The desk clerks were friendly and most helpful. The room was clean and roomy. The bed was big, comfy and welcoming after a long day. It was quiet and peaceful. I slept like a baby, awoke refreshed, had a lovely breakfast and was ready to continue on my way.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank weymann1
Maryland
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My mother and I stayed 11/4/11. When we called to book the room, the booking agent told us that the only room available was a king bed and jacuzzi tub (basically the honeymoon suite) . My mother and I took the room as we needed to stay in that general area. When we got there we asked the front desk if any thing else was available and cheaper. Felicia ( the receptionist at the desk) was very friendly and helpful. Not only did she find a room more suitable for us but she gave a tremendous adjustment to our bill saving us money. Thanks Felicia!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Redmond, Oregon
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed at this Hampton Inn ( on Chemical Road across from the mall) 4 times in the last 6 weeks and enjoyed the cleaniness of the rooms and the quiet atmosphere. The beds are very comfortable and for this class of hotel the rooms are consistently clean and do not smell.
The front desk staff were very friendly and always helpful and the computers in the business center worked.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed at this Hampton inn for an overnight stay. What lovely place this was. Room was clean, not a hair in sight and the linens were clean and crisp. Housekeeping left us with sufficent supplies. The staff was excellent, although we had most of our contact with a fantastic guy at the front desk named Fred Thompson. He was so professional and courteous. Always greeted us with a smile and was so happy to help us with anything we needed. Another staff member named Eddie, was such a wonderful young man. He couldn't do enough for us to make our stay comfortable. Because of these two guys we had such a great time and are definitely coming back as soon as we can! My Mom and I loved this place. We had the room with double beds, had a nice view of a very large Mall right across the street. Also, our room had a new flat screen HD TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron board and iron and of course a hair dryer. I am going to request that room again! The parking was complimentary and seemed safe. The Inn also provided us a with a lovely complimentary breakfast buffet which included hot food! I thought it was awesome especially when it was right downstairs in the lobby. The Lobby was so comfortable with TVs, fireplace on both sides.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I stayed here for almost two weeks for a business trip and I was very happy with my stay. The room was very clean; the sheets and towels were crisp and white. The air conditioner was quiet so it did not disturb my sleep. And the continental breakfast was a life-saver! They even had to-go bags which included bottled water, a granola bar, an apple, and a muffin that you could take with you to work. And sometimes when I returned from work there were brownies and drinks out as a snack. Ruby Tuesdays is right next door which is also very convenient. They will deliver to your room if you don't feel like going out.

Then only thing that I would have appreciated is an in-room safe. Apparently they have safety deposit boxes at the front desk but I didn't use them since that didn't seem very convenient to me. But besides that I had an amazing stay! I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
0.9 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
1.4 km away
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
2.3 km away
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
2.5 km away
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
8.4 km away
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.9 km away
Philadelphia Marriott West
Philadelphia Marriott West
#1 of 1 in West Conshohocken

Been to Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!