All reviews across the street ruby tuesdays front desk right next door room was clean parking lot convenient location easy access great place to stay outdoor pool continental breakfast potatoes waffles philadelphia area coffee maker pleasant stay staff was very friendly
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Friendliness of the staff was great, the lobby was clean and inviting when waiting on friends, the cleanliness of the hotel room and bathroom was great. The hotel is conveniently located near a couple of shopping malls and a lot of restaurants. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would visit again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018

In my opinion Hampton Inn sets a very good standard, so I like to patronize their chain when I'm traveling. This particular one rates above average for this chain on all counts. Plus, it's conveniently located with easy access on and off I-476. I will return when I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
00gc, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Ken, thank you for being loyal to our brand. We are glad to know you liked everything we offered and that our terrific location made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you again at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Staff did not care that my room flooded and I had electronics sitting in water. Room was not clean to begin with. I had to beg for a new room that was not flooded up to the bed, they offered moldy room next door which I refused. I ended up in a handicap room with the shower head in pieces. Nice gift at 5:30 am. Still have not heard from manager. Paid full price, no offer of hilton guarantee. Had to call Hilton HQ

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
00gc, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to post a review. Our number one priority is excellent service, and we apologize for being slow to respond to your needs.

We hope you will give us the chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

We were 100% satisfied in all areas. It was very convenient/ There was no noise. Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Ruby Tuesday next door had excellent food, service, and walking location. Hotel breakfast was top of the line. We could not have been more satisfied. Would definitely go back again. Thank you Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We came and stayed for a wedding in Narbeth- which was about 20 minutes from the hotel. It was what I expected for a Hampton- though there were some areas that showed wear and tear. The Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast. I would stay here again- I wasn't wowed but I also wasn't disgusted. I would say our stay was average.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
00gc, General Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for your nice review of Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting. It is good to know our location worked well for you and that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!