US$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$85
US$144
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Philadelphia Marriott West(West Conshohocken)
US$185
US$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastpull out couchyogurtsmall poolnice facilitythe breakfast areablue routedesk areaone night staystaff was friendly and helpfulking of prussia malllast weekendmini fridgefamily reunionroom was spaciouslacrosse tournament
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable accommodations, convenient location, friendly staff, both hot & cold breakfast options. Staff opened additional room to accommodate guests at breakfast. Will definitely stay at this location again.

Like green option to forego housekeeping visit for additional Marriott points.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank for your feedback, your opinion is important to us. We strive hard to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. I will pass along your feedback to my staff. Please come back to see us again soon !

Reviewed August 13, 2017

The property is very well maintained and has large rooms with a good layout. The beds are comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Stacy was at the deak most of the weekend when I was there and she is a delight!

Room Tip: Rooms that face the highway are great with a very nice panoramic view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing. I will definitely share this information with Stacy.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We were visiting family in Plymouth meeting and stayed at the Springhill Suites for 3 weeks in April and 2 weeks in July. The rooms are nice and big with fridge and sink, pull out couch, free WiFi, Flat screen TV with good channels. Breakfast is until 11am, so you can sleep in, leave the room around 12p and the cleaning staff do a great job, your room gets really clean, it's a joy to come back to your room and see it so clean and in essence a new looking room. AC in room is good. 5 minutes from the hotel is Starbucks, Plymouth Meeting Mall, a very nice Chinese restaurant, Redstone Grill for ribs and rotisserie chicken, AMC Movie theatre, everything is close. It was like our own home away from home. The staff are nice, helpful and friendly, there is a snack shop in the lobby that is open 24 hours a day, there is a security guard at night that makes you feel comfortable and helps with late night orders of more pillows! It really is a great hotel for the price, we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: 4th Floor and below is good, quick rides on the elevator to washer and dryers room and pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

...when I called around 11:30 p.m. to complain about excessive noise in the hallways. Around 20 minutes later a woman at front desk called to tell me they'd sent Security up to check, please call back if noise continues, etc. Then at @1:15 a.m. (with earbuds in!), I was awakened by people sitting on benches outside the entrance to hotel having a high-volume conversation. Called desk again, and I guess they sent someone out, as I didn't hear any more--but I did keep A/C cranked up for noise blocking along with earbuds (and no, I'm not a fidgety sleeper). First stay at a Marriott chain in decades--don't know if I'd stay here again but I appreciate management's follow up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

My apologies for the noise other guest in the hotel made and disturbed your sleep. We do our best to try an control this type of issue. Thank you for staying at the Springhill Suites and we hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Very quiet and clean rooms .Front desk very polite.The breakfast area was ok,would help having somebody to clean the tables.The pool closes at 9pm and it had too much bleach,really too much and it was cold.Plenty of parking.Best hotel for family who goes to Legoland,1min driving

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michelle T, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017