“Great weekend getaway!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Deck facing the lake
kitchen
dining area
2nd floor bathroom
1st floor kids play room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gpec24
Lebanon, NJ
“Great weekend getaway!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We just go back from a great weekend getaway! We got to the house on Thursday and left on Sunday. I had a couple of questions and Lola was very prompt getting back to me with any information I needed!! The house was perfect for my three sons! The downstairs has a swing, rings and a monkey bar set inside that was a hit all weekend! Along with a full bath and a sauna (which we had trouble figuring out but they called to help us work it), there is a sliding door that leads to a path which leads to a small dock. My husband and I were able to read a book while my kids taught each other how to skip stones. We took out the pedal boat a few times and the kids LOVED it.
When you head upstairs to the second floor, there is a great open living space, kitchen, two bedrooms (king, single) and a full bathroom. One bedrooms had a closet full of boys' toys! There are two doors that lead out onto the deck which overlooks the lake. Its so peaceful! When you walk upstairs to the third level, there is a loft and two more bedrooms (double, two singles, crib) and another full bath. There was plenty of space for everyone!!
We brought our linens, blankets, and towels. We went out to buy most of our supplies once we got there. There were a few essential missing items (or maybe I overlooked them) like a measuring cup/spoons (needed for coffee), scissors, and a sponge but most of the other utensils we needed were there! Everything was clean and in working condition!
The lake community had a ton of events for the weekend, including a movie night for the kids! We were able to walk down the street to the beach (and could see our car/driveway from the beach) and it was a short drive to the pool. Each place had a little snack shack and life guards. Everyone was friendly and helpful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Dock and boat on property, plenty of space, indoor swing/rings, beach/pool
Liked least: Having to drive so far for food/restaurants
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jun 2016
Dear Gina,
I am very happy to hear that your family enjoyed and were comfortable and felt at home in my house.
I really appreciate for being a good and responsible renter.Thank you for a great review.
Come again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing