New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Becker's Corner
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“killer burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

this place is very nice. they have your basic bar foods and full dinners as well. always get great food and service here. I think they have the best burgers around. you have to try.

Bucks Co, PA, USA
“Do the Appys, Skip the Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

This is one of our locals -- good beers, excellent happy-hour prices on appetizers and beers. If I could rate that separately here, I would. But we took a coupon up last week for dinner ( cheaper meal for free), and it was bad. My salmon (with lime butter, it said, but all I could taste was the thin slice of lime that was on the plate) was overcooked and -- the waitress admitted -- frozen. I could have gotten a better piece in the local Giant. My husband's medium- rare steak was overdone and just not very good. Both plates lacked color variety (carrots, waffle fries, salmon?) and we agreed the best thing on the plate was the portion of fries. They, in fact, weren't all that good but better than the rest. We really like this place for early evening food -- but I would never go there for a dinner entree again.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ottsville, Pennsylvania
“What kind of place is Becker's Corner?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

Becker's was one of the few places that had electricity during a recent storm. Rather than sit in the ark, my wife and I went there for dinner one night only to find that the place was mobbed with utility crews that were also trying to get some food and a little well deserved rest.

The wait staff was really hustling to get the meals out. We waited a long time to get served, but, certainly understood why. The utility crews finished their meals and went back to restoring power and the place became more normal. When we finally got our food, the server told us that our drinkes were on the house as a thank you for our patience. We neither asked, nor, expected this, but, certainly appreciated it.

We have eaten here numerous times before and will dine here numerous more times in the future. The food is always good, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is truly friendly. I also just received a buy one dinner and get one free coupon in the mail as a holiday gift. Appreciative of their customers, that's the kind of place Becker's corner is.

• Visited November 2011