“Great food in the middle of nowhere !”
Review of La Campagna

La Campagna
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I was surprised at the fresh ,authentic food in the middle of nowhere.

The service was wonderful; especially on a Saturday night without reservations.
Worth the drive from Allentown, PA. Minor negative was I thought the prices were
slightly high, but food was great.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank lisakeg

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We visited with our two young sons. They enjoyed the pizza, and my husband and I ate the Saltimbocca and the Rapino. So delicious! Family owned, lovely people!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 217kristas
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

This place is great we have been coming here for yrs now. There a family run Italian restaurant that is byob. They offer great Italian dishes as well as pizza. The family is so friendly and it is great to see them working together to run a small business. They take pride in preparing there meals for there customers. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday they offer a food happy hr with select discounted entrees and appetizers. There chocolate cherry bread pudding is my favorite desert and once you have it you will be back for more. Take the time to visit you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2017
3  Thank GoPlaces557459
Reviewed January 17, 2017

This nice but unassuming building offers a hidden gem inside: incredible Italian food! Their pizza is delicious, with a thin crust, and many options to choose from, or build-your-own. I've tried both the tomato and "white" pizzas and both are excellent and flavorful. I like "Gabriella" with spinach this last visit. Mmmm. My mom had stuffed chicken on a bed of risotto. Delicious! And the risotto was so flavorful and homemade. Finally, I could not keep my fork away from my brother's tortellini "Rosa" which has a pink vodka sauce. Incredible. I want to go back ASAP, too bad I live in Seattle!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank 74Pomerol
Reviewed September 14, 2016

shared a dinner with a large group of friends.
the service was excellent and the food was top notch. None of the entrees were disappointing, so I will refrain making specific suggestions.
If I remember correctly it may be a bring your own bottle, so be prepared, if that checks out.

Date of visit: August 2016