“Best Italian Food in Bucks County!”
Review of La Campagna

La Campagna
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This sweet little family restaurant serves outstanding Italian food. Cozy atmosphere, and the service is great! The chicken piccata was to die for! BYOB! (Bring your own bottle! YEAH!)

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I was surprised at the fresh ,authentic food in the middle of nowhere.

The service was wonderful; especially on a Saturday night without reservations.
Worth the drive from Allentown, PA. Minor negative was I thought the prices were
slightly high, but food was great.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We visited with our two young sons. They enjoyed the pizza, and my husband and I ate the Saltimbocca and the Rapino. So delicious! Family owned, lovely people!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This place is great we have been coming here for yrs now. There a family run Italian restaurant that is byob. They offer great Italian dishes as well as pizza. The family is so friendly and it is great to see them working together to run a small business. They take pride in preparing there meals for there customers. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday they offer a food happy hr with select discounted entrees and appetizers. There chocolate cherry bread pudding is my favorite desert and once you have it you will be back for more. Take the time to visit you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This nice but unassuming building offers a hidden gem inside: incredible Italian food! Their pizza is delicious, with a thin crust, and many options to choose from, or build-your-own. I've tried both the tomato and "white" pizzas and both are excellent and flavorful. I like "Gabriella" with spinach this last visit. Mmmm. My mom had stuffed chicken on a bed of risotto. Delicious! And the risotto was so flavorful and homemade. Finally, I could not keep my fork away from my brother's tortellini "Rosa" which has a pink vodka sauce. Incredible. I want to go back ASAP, too bad I live in Seattle!

1  Thank 1974Pomerol