“Never a Bad Meal ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t take much for me to be enticed to go to the Quentin Tavern. Tonight it was my initiative and my wife was easily enticed.
Since it was their “Winey Wednesday “ we order the House red and white. Both set the tone for our relaxing evening. My wife ordered a veggie wrap with onion rings. I started with a cup of chili which was delicious; as usual. Next I had “Justa Burger “ with onion rings. Everything was deliciously satisfying and another enjoyable evening was savored.
It must also be mentioned that the staff is very accommodating and solicitous without being intrusive. It must be a good place to work because many of the staff have been there for years. They are an intricate part of why we keep coming back.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

You can't beat Quentin Tavern for good food and a huge menu. Always a treat. Nice deck in summer. Love that they have Riunite Bianco wine!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Love the crab soup and the hot beef sandwich with french fries and cheese on top. Service is always wonderful and the food is the best great selection of alcohol

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We had our Valentines Day dinner at the QT. I selected lobster, my wife had filet mignon. Both entrees were excellent and came with two sides. Cheesecake for dessert was the finish for this repast. QT pulled out all the stops for Valentines Day.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

went there for dinner with the whole family.we all had a great time,very relaxing, & the food was so good. the food,service & drinks were all top notch. it's a cozy relaxing type of place. we have been going there for many years & always had a good meal. the staff are very friendly. even when the place is full of people, the service is still fast. it's a great place to eat & relax.