“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of Estia Taverna

Estia Taverna
Reserve with OpenTable
Estia Taverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Radnor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had eight people for a graduation dinner. All of the appetizers and entrees were nothing short of spectacular. Great wine list at all price points. All of the grilled fish and the grilled lamb chops were spectacular. The service was first rate and the prices were quite reasonable based on the quality and service. Everyone at our table loved everything. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I had lunch here on a whim today. She had been here once before and always wanted to bring me. Our waiter (Ellis) recommended a great white wine (Atlantis). We started with the delicious zucchini chips. Then my wife had the lobster roll, and I had the express lunch (two courses). I chose the romaine salad (great, light dressing) followed by the fish of the day (a tasty Bronzino). Ellis was helpful in offering tips for warming up our leftovers. We were going to leave a morsel!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great little spot - pretty modern and bright. Started with the saganaki and hummus, both good.

Had the salmon as an entree - lots of lemon and seasoned well, cooked perfectly. Finished off with the cheesecake.

Nice bar area and very friendly service. Tried one of the Greek wines recommended by the bartender and was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've had the pleasure at eating at many fine restaurants in Philadelphia and its suburbs, and I often find myself back at Estia for their version of 'comfort food'. The freshest of fish and always cooked to perfection. Their cusisine leaves you invigorated with their nourishing mediterranean cuisine. One must try their octopus dish. the way its prepared leaves you wish an octopus dish that is truly tender; never chewy.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Telling the waiter I was wheat, gluten, dairy, vinegar intolerant/ allergy!!! He said, "don't worry, got ya covered....I was a chef and have experience". The sardines were ordered with JUST olive oil!!! 1) came out with VINEGAR all over ( could have put me in hospital) 2) ordered arugula with steamed asparagus on top with olive oil on side! 2) came out with NO asparagus + oil was all over it!! PLUS?..they put CHEESE all over it!!! ( what part of dairy allergy didn't you understand? THEn, hey brought my husbands spinach pie....COLD! The cheese was HARD...awful!!!! Sent that back....THEN..after about 20 minutes wasn't really into anything by this point....the arugula salad came again with oil slopped all over it, NOT ON SIDE......disaster!!!! After telling the manager everything....she says( in defense).." we are very aware of food allergies....ha ha ha....really? She disappeared in the kitchen and never came back.....!!!!! Then the waiter came over and comped the check........we thanked him and said we wanted to show the manager the pot pie....he said, what, you want to beat a dead horse.....VERY RUDE al, around. Will never go back.........awful, awful dinner experience....had to go home and make dinner. NEVER WAS THERE AN APOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been to Estia Taverna? Share your experiences!