“best bbq”

Big Daddyz Barbeque & Grill
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Ridley Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 27, 2016

it's authentic and yummy! good prices funky little shopping center. best bbq in delco for sure, i go here twice a month for sure:)))

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Big Daddyz, by far, has THE most incredible brisket and parsley potatoes. We get it "old style" which is code for no onions, etc.
They close at 7 and if you wait too long to call, forget your chances to order brisket.
Football season, jammed to the max.
They also have great wings there. We have HIGHLY recommended their brisket to strangers looking nice for great Barbeque.
Other place like Famous Dave's brisket can't even come close, in our opinion.
Well done, Big Daddyz's!!!!!!!!

Joe C

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Ribs are the real deal! Nothing fancy just great bbq and the place closes when the food runs out so call ahead.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Not what I expected, but I was still pleasantly surprised. The barbecue (meats) are EXCELLENT. Great flavor and well cooked. Meats were succulent without being overcooked or dry. The sides however, leave something to be desired. Not well seasoned and the mac and cheese was horrible. I think next time I may try different sides like the potato salad or the baked beans. Other than that, this is a very small hole in the wall so do not expect to dine-in. Take out only. Service is swift and employees are very friendly. I thought the prices were decent because the portions are large. Would try it again if in the area.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

I'm a big fan of BBQ and while I will say this food wasn't bad by any means, I didn't think it was good enough to make me come back again.

The Mac and cheese had no flavor at all
The fried chicken was over fried it wasn't moist or tender inside. It did have a nice crunch on the outside. The potato salad was delicious.

The staff was friendly and extremely helpful with questions I had. So 5/5 for the staff!

Date of visit: March 2016