All reviews indoor pool waffles room was clean amish country aaa discount granite countertops front desk staff place to stay shoo fly pie the breakfast area ronks pa strasburg railroad sight sound theatre free breakfast outlets sink dutch
Reviewed April 6, 2018

We chose this hotel because I had enough points to get a free room and we were attending an open house at the conservatory at Sight & Sound. The location was GREAT for visiting Sight & Sound. The beds were comfortable and my husband enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Okay Room. Nice bathroom. Granite shower and granite countertops. Lots of room. There were some holes in the wall and fasteners sticking out of the wall where something (desk?) had been attached and was now gone. ??? No closet. Clothes rack, free standing, in the back of the room for that. Staff was nice. Free USA Today. Free Breakfast, although the food preparer was behind. (No eggs available when I got there.....but .....WAFFLES.) :)

This hotel is RIGHT ON RT 30. The pictures on the wall above the bed literally shook when big trucks drove by.

I WOULD stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

The rooms was nice and clean. The beds was very comfortable. Our only complaint was the pool was broke the first night here. Second night the pool was fixed. Rooms was huge. It's a very quiet place to stay. The service was great, and very friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I love staying here. It’s a family tradition, we go shopping every year and stay here. It’s on 30 but not in the middle of all the traffic and you quickly can cut over to Intercourse or go clear to Tanger Outlets avoiding the main route. They have updated rooms, they are clean, sheets are clean, beds are comfy and the Breakfast is very good. The staff is amazing and they are the same people I’ve seen for there for years, right down to the cleaning people. That says a lot about the Manager. They remember me, I feel like I’m staying with friends. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites, Ronks PA (Lancaster). We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the Sight & Sound Theatre and reasonable price. I thought it would be nicer. The hotel was somewhat tired in appearance.

The front staff was excellent and very welcoming. Breakfast was suitable. Our room was okay, could definitely use some updating and the toilet seat was chipped. It is close to an excellent restaurant Dienners Country Restaurant which I highly recommend.

I would probably stay at a different hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple