“Anniversary getaway”

Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed 20 November 2011

This inn was very clean, rooms were nice size , owner was very nice and informative about surrounding areas, I will be recomending this place to everyone I know.

Room Tip: We had a room for two that had two full size beds, you can fit 2 adults,2 kids
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon D

Reviewed 16 November 2011

My son and I met my parents in Lancaster to visit. They were staying in the campground across the street from The Cherry Lane Motor Inn, so we decided to stay here. What a great surprise! The rooms were dated, but comfortable and clean, gave it a homey feel. We had a flat screen tv to my sons delight. The owners are super friendly and will make sure you have a great stay with them. We just loved this place! Oh and they offer a mini breakfast in the office! We are definetly staying here next year for our visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Patty B
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My family and I spent the weekend at pennsyvania and we enjoyed the warm reception we recieved at Cherry Lane. The room was very neat and well cleaned. The owner was very friendly and helpful during our stay. We will efinaely stop by whenever we are in PA.

Room Tip: This Inn is surrounded by so many places you can visit such as the Amish Village, Site and Sound and...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Aileen A
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My boyfirend and I along with our two dogs came the weekend of Hurricane Irene came, and we chose to stay here. We absolutely loved it here, very roomy and comfy which was perfect for us and our dogs which are Akitas, and if you know what kind of dogs they are you know they are big so this motel was great. The owners were very nice, and are doing a great job renovating the place. I would love to come back again. Keep up the great effort guys!!!

Room Tip: Make sure the flat screen works. =] and pick a room that as soon as you walk out you see the farm l...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Courtney P
Reviewed 30 October 2011

If you are looking for a friendly ,clean, out of the way location, this is the place to stay. After arriving we ask to look at the room . We were given two choices of rooms to view. They are not the most updated rooms but clean and efficient. The new owners are working to improve quality and very friendly and accommodating The location is great. The rooms have refrig, micro, flat screen TV, Iron, Ironing boards and wireless internet. It is out of the hustle of town but convient to everything. I will return and look forward to my next stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank MarieT839
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Greal location among the amish community. Clean, friendly-family owned motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank colleen8888
Reviewed 24 October 2011

My sister and I meet in Lancaster at least once a year, preferably in the fall when the leaves are so beautiful and the scenery so gorgeous. This year we decided to spend the night. We didn't think there would be a room to be had at this busy time of year. To our surprise she found one, at the Cherry Lane Motor Inn, and the price was very affordable. I must admit, I was skeptical. However, we were very pleasantly surprised. Not only was the room clean and had amenities we weren't expecting, like a small refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV, iron and ironing board, but the grounds were well groomed, and the new owners were very friendly and accommodating. We had a slight plumbing problem, a little leak, but when I reported it, the owners apologized and thanked us for calling it to their attention. I suspect the pipes are old, and these little problems are to be expected until they make further improvements. It did not take anything away from our favorable experience, not even a little bit. The continental breakfast was very nice, too, and everything was fresh. One could tell that the new owners really care about customer service and strive to make each guest as comfortable as possible. I will defintely stay there again!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so I will ask for a room on the ground floor next time, only because I have is...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
2.1 km away
2.2 km away
Olde Amish Inn
Olde Amish Inn
#12 of 16 in Ronks

Been to Cherry Lane Motor Inn? Share your experiences!