“Amazing Menu.”
Review of Dimitri's Pizza

Dimitri's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Royersford
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Can't say enough about Dimitri's. Always great food, found them by accident. Was looking to get good pizza, everywhere I turned major fail. Was driving and saw the sign, "Can't Hurt". Absolutely Amazing.if you're looking for Great Pizza. You've got to try them.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Dimitri’s is our Friday night pizza place takeout. Great pizza - tastes like boardwalk Pizza in my opinion! That said, we recently had experiences where delivery was a 2 hour wait when told 45 min and another time where they messed up order which left us disappointed in our Friday night “go to.”

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Dimitri’s is our Friday night pizza place takeout. Great pizza - tastes like board walk Pizza in my opinion!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Looking for best in Pizza? Well I believe you found it! Delish! Just sayin...it’s pretty yummy! They have a full menu but our weekly go to is the pizza! You can eat in here too, but delivery can’t be beat!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

several years ago we stopped here and had steak sandwiches/pizza. I must say the food and the personnel have not changed - and that's a good thing. I tried the antipasti salad several nights during our stayed and have become more of fan. The "PIZZA GUY" is very proud of his pizza, calzone and other delectable items you might want him to concoct.
Never fails good food , good people, restaurant is very clean and the help is efficient in taking your specific order and ensuring that the person preparing has it right from the start