“Closed on a Sunday at 5:30pm”
Review of The Big Easy

The Big Easy
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave.
Description: The Big Easy Provides Salads, Appetizers, Vegan / Vegetarian Options, Sandwiches & Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Thursday Night Burger to the Royersford, PA area.
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I was excited to try this place after reading some reviews about it. Got there at 5:30 pm on a Sunday and the place was closed, no sign or anything, when their posted schedule says open 10 to 9 on Sundays and there is a sign outside advertising a menu item. Disappointing and needless to say, I will never return.

1  Thank yoolya

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We were a party of 5 for dinner - food was great. The service was horrible. Wait staff took order and never came back to see if everything was ok - missing items from order which were never received. Ordered additional drinks - after long wait was told bar was really backed up. When we went to pay we were told there was a 4% charge to use a credit card. We won't be back!

1  Thank Ginny S
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Convenience fee, really???? A nearly 4% fee to pay using a credit card?
Let me start by saying the food and experience used to be good. Not so much any longer.
The service was incredibly slow. The food came to our table cold. Definitely not flavorful as it used to be.
To top it all off they announce (after you’ve eaten) that if you are going to use a credit card they charge you a nearly 4% fee on top of your bill. Seriously??? I’ve dined all over the world and have NEVER had that happen. Anywhere.
They do not charge you the fee if you use your debit card.
There is no sign or indication about this fee when you enter or order.

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

One of our favorites (and this time we actually went out of our way to go there to celebrate a birthday) but a warning.. if there us a sign it is not posted well but if you use a credit card you are charged 3% service fee now. Something told us after we had eaten and were given the bill. Food good as always but service poor due to lack of staff . Just a fair warning to those who go to bring enough cash. We had to pay the service fee .

1  Thank Markenplus2
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We try to go to different restaurants every 2 weeks. I saw this restaurant on Facebook so, I went to the webpage. The food looked amazing!!!! I was so excited to try it that I nagged my family. So we went! NOTHING like the web page! I had already looked at the menu online and knew what I wanted. Only one or two of the items from the on line menu were actually on the restaurant menu. It was burger night so, since my first choice wasn't available, I chose a burger.....you can't go wrong with that, right? You can when it's lukewarm at best - with no flavor. Fries were cold and limpy...yuck. My raspberry ice tea lacked raspberry or any flavor. My son and husband had the same issues. They ordered craft beer which was overpriced and served in a very small glass. Others have gone there and said it was ok but not outstanding. Like the food, my opinion was that it was bland. The service was very nice and the website is Outstanding! Sorry!

1  Thank kimberly13066