“My new FAVORITE lunch spot”
Review of Three Square Meals

Three Square Meals
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Square Meals is a casual New American restaurant that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We believe in serving a quality meal at a fair price. Our menu isn't your typical fare. As the chef/owner, I try to create recipes that make you say Wow! You don't know it yet, but your taste buds are bored.
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Our company has been ordering from here for about 6 months and we are hooked. Their salads are without question the best around! We have had a handful of delivery issues (as can happen from almost daily orders) and the owner has always been wonderful correcting any issues. I have never been there for dinner but my friends all rave about an amazing risotto dish.

U1210WHjc, Owner at Three Square Meals, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thanks for the review. We will absolutely keep working to improve and perfect the delivery process.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

My wife and I had heard good things about “Three Square Meals” so decided to give it a try. When we drove up, I was not very impressed. Tables, chairs, a counter but not very intimate or inviting—a bad start to a date night. The thing that got me to go in was the fact that I had looked at the menu on-line and knew they had some interesting offerings: Turkey Croquettes, Amish Chicken & Waffles, Chicken Marsala, etc. So in we went. The restaurant was clean, the service friendly and prompt but the food was the deal-sealer! I got the Short-Rib Mac & Cheese and my wife the vegetarian Risotto. I should say, I don’t usually like Risotto but after one bite of each, I was in love with both. The veggies in the Risotto was cooked just enough but not overdone (perfect) and the Risotto creamy and pure heaven. My Mac & Cheese would have been good alone but with the Roast, it was delightful. Of course, no way we were able to finish due to the size of the portions so we took home and had another meal plus a snack for our daughter. The cost, far less than I expected. End of the day, Three Square Meals has become one of our favorite restaurants after only one visit based on the thing that matters most: Great Food!

U1210WHjc, Owner at Three Square Meals, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thanks for the review. I'm happy you enjoyed your meal. Try us for breakfast sometime!

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Sooo good! And huge! Very fresh and satisfying. The grilled chicken was so flavorful! Balsamic dressing was perfectly balanced. I'll be back.

Thanks for the review. Mykonos is a very popular choice.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

It has been too long since our first visit to Three Square Meals. This time we brought my wife's parents along. Didn't think they could top our first visit but they darn sure tried. We had to wait for a table...smaller restaurant, Friday night with a party of 6 I thought we would be waiting for longer than we did. I had to have the Moose Club again & it was just as good if not better than the first time. My wife had the Jalapeno Jack burger & said it was outstanding. My kids both ordered the fish from the kids menu. The fish pieces were very large and both my sons thoroughly enjoyed them. I was able to sneak a bite and I have to say it was some of the best fried fish I've ever tasted. Perfect amount of breading & fish was very fresh. My in-laws also enjoyed their meals (build your own sandwich & the Bistro Cristo). The prices are also very reasonable. It was nice to see the owner walking table to table spending time chatting with his customers. I thought I heard him mention at another table about opening another location? Great idea...more people need to know about this place. :)

Thanks for the review and for coming back.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Tired of the same old places. This is a must. Very tasty sandwiches. Something different for a nice change. Good service. Good fish sticks. Grandkids loved it. Quick

Thanks for the review.