“Where Everyone Might Know Your Name....It's Good”
Review of Three Square Meals

Three Square Meals
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Square Meals is a casual New American restaurant that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We believe in serving a quality meal at a fair price. Our menu isn't your typical fare. As the chef/owner, I try to create recipes that make you say Wow! You don't know it yet, but your taste buds are bored.
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Royersford awaken!!!! There's a hidden gem in your midst and as it's name mentions it offers three square :
"heaping" meals. It's JC's Three Square Meals and I wondered how I didn't find it sooner. It's comfortable and friendly and feels like your local hangout for all things good. The menu is long, so choose wisely or just visit again. We were there for dinner. We enjoyed a nice side salad, Short Rib Spring Rolls, Steak Salad and Risotto. The side salad is nice mix of spring greens varied and tasty. We could have stopped dining at the Short Ribs but didn't. They are flaky and meaty with a nice BBQ sauce. Our meals were a good offering of "more please". The Steak Salad was mountainous but a tad under flavored in our opinions (the meat is very tender though) and the Risotto, I'm a sucker for Risotto, could have used just a little more punch. Everything was fresh though and plentiful. Your head will be a on swivel as you watch entrees float pass heaping with deliciousness asking yourself, "why didn't I get that?" It was like a Macy's Day Parade of culinary feasts. It's the best kind of eating, down home and pub like with just a sprinkle of fancy. It's all well done and fun if you ask me and the waitstaff makes you feel right at home. The prices are great as well, for everything we ordered our bill was just $36.00 and you can BYOB it if you like. If you haven't been there, get there. This is hometown goodness.

U1210WHjc, Owner at Three Square Meals, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thanks for the review!! I guarantee by the third visit, we will know your name.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Food is great everything is fresh and delicious. Very busy place.I’ve made 2 visits and the quality was high both times.

U1210WHjc, Owner at Three Square Meals, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thanks for the review. Try Breakfast!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Good food pleasant atmosphere competitive prices a very nice place to take the family good breakfast good dinner

3 Square Meals....don't forget lunch.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my 2 year old son this week. We were seated and served quickly. Staff were busy, but very friendly and took time to have fun with my son.

The restaurant was clean despite undergoing renovations and seating is limited.

They offer a really nice menu selection for the whole family. It was almost too hard to choose! The serving sizes were big and the food was very good. I had the mouse sandwich and my son had the chicken fingers. The chicken fingers were fairly typical, but the sandwich was great! They offer a number of sides, butt we opted for the homemade chips and fruit which were quite tasty.

I'd highly recommend stopping in for a meal.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoy eating at Three Square Meals. The food is very fresh and tasty and the service is great. It does take a little while to get your food, but it is worth the wait!