“Our “go to” breakfast spot !”
Review of Three Square Meals

Three Square Meals
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Square Meals is a casual New American restaurant that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We believe in serving a quality meal at a fair price. Our menu isn't your typical fare. As the chef/owner, I try to create recipes that make you say Wow! You don't know it yet, but your taste buds are bored.
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We eat breakfast here at least a couple of times a month. The restaurant is always spotless, the workers are always pleasant and most importantly, the food is delicious ! No exageration, but you get enough food for two meals EVERY time we’ve visited. My wife LOVES the Southwest omelet while I usually go with the “Grizzly” breakfast. I highly recommend visiting 3 square !

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The food was excellent! We had a burger, with homemade chips, side salad, and stir fry with peanut sauce and chicken! Every part of the meal was tasty, service was attentive despite the fact that the place was packed!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Very good food but long wait to be seated and long wait for food. Good service and atmosphere though.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are crowded during weekend breakfast hours so make sure you budget some time. The food is worth the wait. I did dinner AND breakfast the weekend of 7/22/2018. For dinner I got the Chicken and Waffles, Fish and Chips, Roasted Peach Salad, and Bacon Blue Loaded Chips. The waffles were great with little bits of pecan hidden in them. The Chicken was two large chicken breasts, breaded and fried, which were very juicy and flavorful. The Fish was flaky and delicious. The batter on the fish was a dark batter and had a great flavor. It was not greasy at all. The Chips were their homemade potato chips which had a delightful crunch without tasting burned. The Roasted peach salad (get the balsamic) was light and sweet with the blue cheese crumbles offering the right amount of foil to the sweetness of the peaches. The Bacon and Blue Loaded chips were rich. Large chunks of crisp bacon paired with their homemade potato chips, beautiful blue cheese crumbles and some kind of sauce I could not identify. Mystery sauce or not, these chips were a flavor explosion!

For brunch the next day I had the fruit cup, spring mix with lemon vinaigrette, and their corned beef hash. The fruit cup seemed to be standard diner fruit cup, so not much to write about there. The spring mix with lemon vinaigrette? Amazing. The vinaigrette is so bright and refreshing. it's definitely one of those sides that everyone should get. The corned beef has is not your typical diner "corned beef hash." It's large chunks of house made corned beef with large chunks of potato. No canned Hormel here. It's topped off with 2 eggs (done to your specifications) and two pieces of toast. This will definitely keep you filled up all day.

I'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I eat here a few times a month and I've never had a bad meal! The service is fantastic, the portions are huge and the food is all made fresh from scratch. They pack the house every single day they're open so get there early or be prepared to wait for a table. It's not a big place but its very clean and even when packed, it's not loud and you don't have to yell at your table mates.

Date of visit: July 2018