“Vito's is the place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Pizza, wings & the staff were fantastic! Definitely NOT the same ole pizza joint..had a wide variety on the menu that pretty much covered whatever you may have a taste for on the Italian side of the house and then some. Will definitely stop by again whenever I am out this way!

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Awesome as always! Thanks so much Vito! You made the Big Guys day! Tam,Mother Faye & I couldn't have been more pleased All our guests were amazed by the great food and sevice! Thanks, B.

Reviewed December 25, 2017

I have been here a number of times over the last 6 months and this place is consistently very good! My girlfriend and I love the ravioli. They are some of the best I have ever had always cooked to perfection. I like the chicken parm and really like the bread they serve. Very good taste and the sauce is some of the best as well. My girlfriend says the salads are her favorite from anywhere shes ever been! I am not a fan of the pizza. not sure how the crust is so soft and mushy in the middle when the oven is so hot probably has to do with low calcium in the local water which is not their fault. I love their dinners here and this is my go to place in the whole area.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were passing through St. Clair and wanted to visit Vito’s again… we were happy we did. Friendly, efficient service and great food. Delicious house salad, fresh artisan roll with dipping oil, and Margarita pizza really made it a satisfying stop. We’ll be back!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Our group had pizza, salads, onion soup, sandwiches and pasta and everyone was really happy. Great value for the money and friendly attentive staff. Nice ambiance but really casual. Highly recommend.